Posted by Kay Pardue on May 4, 2015
How can you speak up for the fatherless this summer? A Checklist for Students.
You are probably reading this because you are passionate about orphan care. But sometimes the massive need gets overwhelming. When faced with an overwhelming amount of possibilities to care for orphans, it is best to make a to do list!
Use this orphan care checklist to make sure you are caring for orphans this summer:
- Get Social! Follow @themovementclub on Instagram and Twitter, and like us on Facebook to keep up with what we’re doing!
- Say Cheese! Now that we’re friends on social media, post a selfie and tell us why YOU care about orphans! Tag us @themovementclub and use the hashtag #onthemovefororphans.
- Download! Download and set this lock screen as a reminder that every 18 seconds a child becomes an orphan, without a mother or father. Orphans need families, so as a student you may not be able to adopt, but you can still make a difference! Click here to download the lock screen!
- Wear it! We’ll send you some temporary tattoos for FREE. Wear one for a day as a way to raise awareness about the fact that there are 140+ Million orphans in the world and students can do something to make a difference. Just fill out this form!
- Give! For just $1, you can feed a child at one of Show Hope’s special care centers for a day!
So whether you’re at home, on the beach or hanging out with friends, we hope this checklist will help you see that you can care for orphans in the midst of the sun-kissed laziness of summertime!
Want to learn more about how you can show hope to orphans? Contact us and we’ll get you connected to resources and more ways you can be involved!
Leave a Reply